Friday, August 24, 2012

SAD LOVE POEM



I LOST YOU

There is darkness everywhere
Because you left me all alone
I don’t know what to do now
All my happiness is gone

I am thinking was it your fault?
Or was it mine?
What happened to our relation?
When everything was fine

What you wanted from me
I was unable to realize
I lost you because of myself
I was the biggest fool not wise

At that time I said “I love you”
But I really didn’t meant
You know me more than me
That’s why you silently went

I wasted all my time
And did nothing for you
Now I am shouting and crying
Nothing else I can do

by Dia Omer


1 comment:

  1. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    sad love

    ReplyDelete