Monday, September 17, 2012

Anniversary Poems

Each Year I Fall In Love Again With You
When I first met you all those years ago,
I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me;
I'd never have to look for love again.
Each anniversary finds us happier;
You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun.
You show me what real love is all about,
You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun.
As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing (man/woman) I ever knew.
I prize our anniversaries because
Each year I fall in love again with you.
By Joanna Fuchs 

 
Every Year
Every year that I'm with you
Has been better than before;
It's hard for me to even think
How I could love you more.
Every year you've graced my life
Has been full of happiness;
I love your caring face, your voice,
Your tender, sweet caress.
Every year when this day comes,
I'm filled with love and pleasure;
Happy Anniversary, Love,
My joy, my delight, my treasure.
By Joanna Fuchs 

 
So Much Time, So Much Love
So much time has passed, my love,
since we met and married,
so much love each hour, day and minute.
Passion, yes, and also
tender looks, casual caresses, fond words
filling my memories with pleasure forever.
With you, sweetheart, every year,
every anniversary, is the best one yet.
By Joanna Fuchs 

 
Dear One
Dear one...that's what you are to me.
Years ago when we met, I fell in love with you.
Nothing has changed;
I love you still...more than ever.
When you're not near me, I feel an emptiness
that I can't seem to fill.
When you are near, I feel complete.
I cherish your love and companionship
and always hope to please you.
I always wish for your happiness,
for I love to see the sparkle in your eyes.
I never imagined that someone could be
as important as you are to me.
Please stay near
and love me as I love you.
By Karl Fuchs 

 
Perfect Partner
All those years ago, my dear,
You made my world complete;
You became my perfect partner in life,
And you've been a world-class treat!
We've loved and worked and made a home
That fills me with pleasure and pride,
And it's all because of the wonderful one
Who has lived through the years by my side.
Thank you my treasured and cherished love;
You've made my dreams come true.
Your loving and caring have made our marriage
A blissful adventure for two!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
By Karl Fuchs 

 
Perfect Mate
After many years of trying
To be the perfect mate,
You've still keep up the effort,
And that's why you're so great.
My love for you keeps growing,
With each year that goes past;
The enjoyable times I spend with you
Are really quite a blast!
By Karl Fuchs 

No comments:

Post a Comment