Sunday, September 2, 2012

SHORT BIRTHDAY POEMS

Short & Sweet

A few words, painless and short,
It’s your birthday, be a sport.
At your age, you look great,
Have you been, lifting weight?

Wish you health, and all the best,
Joy and laughter, I suggest.
Happy birthday, one more time,
Times are tough; here’s a dime.

 By Martin Dejnicki 





Birthday Appreciation

 Each year your Birthday reminds me,
That I really want to say,
I'm very glad I know you,
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your Birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you.
Happy birthday, one more time,
I hope you have many more.


 By Prerna Bhatia

  

 Let My Love Show

On this birthday apart
I have just one wish
That I could be with you
to hug and to kiss
How much do I love you
you may never know
But the next time I see you
I'll let my love show.


 By Andrew Sharp
 





1 comment: