Thursday, June 7, 2012

one of the best Poem


Deep Blue Sea

Look in to my eyes
You will find
A Deep blue sea
Sea which is Silent
Sad and crying
Sea which is quiet
Calm and delight
Do you know the reason?
How would you know?
To know it
You must go inside
And to go inside
You should have the urge
But
You don’t care….
Look in to my eyes
You will find
A Deep blue sea
Sea which is beautiful
Lonely and merciful
Can you feel the emotions?
How would you feel?
To feel it
You must love me
And to love me
You should be sincere
But
You don’t have time……
One day when I will die
There will be no one to
Complain to you
No one will wait for you
You will realize
There was someone missing
Praying for you
Loving you
Crying for you
But
Now everything is silent
A dead full silence
And a quiet
Deep blue sea 

Poet
 Dia Omar



No comments:

Post a Comment